Ralph’s Sports Pub is open: Monday – Saturday 11am – 2am
Anytime Breakfast – served with shredded Hashbrowns & toast
- Ralph’s 6 oz Sirloin Steak & Eggs
- 3 Egg Omelette – With your choice of 3 items below: Ham, Tomato, Jalapenos, Red Onions, Cheese, Black Olives, Green Onions, Mushrooms, Green Pepper, Turkey, Bacon.
- Two Eggs – Thick Bacon, Smoked Sausage or Roast Ham
- Ralph’s Mix – 2 Eggs, Ham, Smoked Sausage & Bacon
- Ralph’s Extreme Nachos – Corn tortillas layered with Cheese, topped with Seasoned Beef, Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Green Onion and Black Olives. Served with Salsa & Sour Cream.
- Ralph’s Wings – with Ranch Dip & Veggies. Your choice of flavor: Hot, Honey Garlic, Teriyaki, BBQ, Sweet ‘n’ Sour, Sweet Chili, Greek Spice, Salt & Pepper, Dill Pickle or Lemon Pepper.
- Deep Fried Pickles – Breaded Dill Pickles Spears
- Potato Skins – Baked with Bacon, Chives and a flavorful Cheese blend.
- Steak Ends – Triple A Sterling Silver Beef wrapped in Bacon.
- Boneless Garlic Ribs – Served with Ranch for dipping.
- Quesadilla – Spicy Chicken or Seasoned Beef, grilled in a Whole Wheat or White Flour Tortilla with Green Onions, Tomato and a flavorful Cheese blend.
- Mozza Sticks – Lightly breaded & seasoned.
- Ralph’s Platters – Choose 4 different items: Nachos, Potato Skins, Steak Ends, Onion Rings, Wings, Sweet Potato Fries, Quesadillas, Garlic Ribs, Mozza Sticks, Deep Fried Pickles.(Large or Small Platters)
Salads & Lighter Choices
Dressings: Raspberry Vinaigrette, Italian, Ranch, Thousand Island, and Blue Cheese. Low Fat: Ranch, Italian, Poppy seed Lemon.
- Caesar Salad – Fresh Romaine in Ralph’s own Caesar Dressing topped with Seasoned Croutons & Fresh Parmesan. Add Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Taco Salad – Crisp Lettuce, Cheese, Tomato, Green Onion & Seasoned Beef topped with Crispy Tortillas served with Salsa & Sour Cream.
- Steak Salad – Spinach, Goat Cheese, Red Onion, Red Peppers & New York Strip (made to order), topped with an in house made tangy Carolina Dressing.
- Sante Fe Chicken Salad – Fresh Lettuce, Black Beans, Corn, Shredded Nachos topped with Spicy Chicken, Cheese, Green Onions & Fresh Tomatoes – Your choice of dressing.
- Chef’s Salad – Ham, Turkey, Beef, Cheese, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Egg – your choice of dressing.
- Asian Noddle Salad – Julienned Asian Vegetables, Capella noodles all tossed together with a house made Asian dressing and Garnished with maderines, green onions and chopped peanuts.
- Fresh Baked French Onion
- Homemade Soup of the day
- $9 Feature Soup and Sandwich (11 am – 4 pm daily)
Beverages On Tap
Ralph’s Texas Draft /Molson Canadian / Coors Light / Rickard’s Red / Bud Light / Alexander Keith’s / Pilsner / Stella Artois
Rotating Local Selections from MH Brew Co & Big Rock also available
Pint, Schooner, Jug or Ralph’s Texas Tower
$5 Pint of Ralph’s Draft – Everyday, All Day
- Perogies & Sausage – Homemade Cheddar or Cottage Cheese, served with Sour Cream, Sauerkraut and Red Cabbage.
- Spicy Thai Peanut Stir Fry – Asian Vegetables stir fried with crushed Peanuts, fresh Ginger & Chicken
- Sweet Chili Chicken – Tender Chunks of lightly floured Chicken, tossed in Sweet Chili Sauce served on a bed of Rice or Crispy Wontons, topped with fresh Cucumbers.
- Mac & Cheese – Corkscrew Macaroni in Creamy Cheese baked until golden. Served with Garlic Toast. Add: Sausage, seasoned Beef, Chicken or Bacon & Jalapenos.
- Louisiana Fish Tacos – Southwest Coleslaw, battered Cod & Chipotle Mayo, served with Rice & crispy Onions
Served with your choice of: Fries, Mashed Potato, Rice, Soup, Tossed Salad or Raw Veggies. Substitute Caesar Salad or add Sweet Potato Fries or Fresh Fruit.
- Prime Rib Sandwich – 8 oz with Veggies & Garlic Toast.
- Filet Mignon – 6 oz or 8 oz with Veggies.
- New York – 8 oz Striploin with Veggies.
- Sirloin Steak Sandwich – 6 oz or 9 oz Sirloin with Veggies & Garlic Toast.
- Breaded Liver and Onions – with Gravy, Grilled Onions, Bacon & Veggies.
- Ralph’s Hamburger Steak – Homemade 8 oz Patty, served with Grilled Onions & Veggies.
- Breaded Veal Cutlets – 1 or 2 Pieces served with Gravy & Veggies.
- Chicken Strips – Four Strips fried to golden brown – served with choice of side
- English Style Beer Battered Fish & Chips -2 or 3 piece
Fries – Onion Rings – Breaded Crispy Onions – Cheese Toast – Garlic Toast – Tossed Salad – Gravy – Sauteed Mushrooms – Sauteed Onions – Poutine
7 oz Prime Rib Burgers
On a Whole Wheat or White Bun. Substitute an Elk Patty or Bison Patty. Served with your choice of Fries, Poutine, Mashed Potato, Rice, Soup, Tossed Salad, or Raw Veggies. Substitute Caesar Salad, Sweet Potato Fries or Fresh Fruit.
- Bacon & Cheese Burger – Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Relish.
- Spicy Mushroom Swiss Burger – Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Swiss, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Garlic Mayo.
- Peggy’s Burger – Ham, Cheddar, breaded Crispy Onions, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Relish.
- Ridley Burger – Sweet & Tangy Carolina BBQ Sauce, topped with Lettuce, Onion Rings, Mozza Sticks and Garlic Mayo.
- Chicken Burger – Broiled Chicken Breast, Bacon, Mozzarella, Lettuce, Tomato, Garlic Mayo & Frank’s Red Hot Seasoning.
King Ralph Burger
32 oz loaded Bacon Cheese Burger served on a 10″ bun. (can be sliced to share)
Can you conquer the King Ralph Burger & make it onto our wall of fame?
Served with choice of Fries, Poutine, Mashed Potato, Rice, Soup, Tossed Salad or Raw Veggies. Substitute Caesar Salad, Sweet Potato Fries or Fresh Fruit.
- Philly Beef Dip – Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Cheese & Garlic Mayo
- Chicken Wrap – with your choice of Buffalo, Ranch, Hot, Teriyaki, Sweet Chili, BBQ, Honey Garlic or Caesar dressing.
- Coralee’s Clubhouse – Coralee’s twist on a classic sandwich.
- Denver Sandwich – another classic.